13/01/2009

read me!

Profiles has featured an article that i'd recently submitted! (three cheers!)

so, my first day back at work after three weeks off wasn't as bad as i'd expected it to be. actually, it went pretty smoothly (touch wood), which i'm pretty ok with. this week's shaping up to be a busy one, with a mid-week event and then a conference to run on friday, and then a new program starting the following tuesday... but i'm excited that things are getting a move-on and life has become a little more dynamic once again.

can i get an amen in the house?

today: scanning my newest painting and putting the finishing touches on my sculpture. suh-weet. i'll post it up tomorrow. (drumroll please?)



2 comments:

Michael Kasaboski said...

Do you hear my pounding on my desk? That's your drum roll. What's this, posting 30 minutes ago - I thought you had a busy work week?

And uhhhhh, when do I get a magnificent arttist's profile?

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad for you! :) It's hard to go back to the daily grind after all the fun, but happy to hear the transition was smooth. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails