30/07/2009

as the french say...

oui, allo?

i'm in quebec and couldn't get my internet connection to work properly in the hotel - which is a-ok cause i've been out and about, trekking all over old quebec city. it's surprising how much i remember from my tour guide days - seven years and i still haven't gotten us lost yet!

i'll try to post some pics before we get back to toronto on saturday, but check my twitter feed for updates in the meanwhile.

xo,
court

ps - alternatively, email me your mailing address and i'll send you a postcard!

3 comments:

Kate8085 said...

Hope you are having a wonderful time!
Saw your update on Twitter!
Pics ASAP, please! Woo!

Amanda Nicole said...

I am so so jealous. Will you really and truly send a postcard?

Michael Kasaboski said...

Clearly you found an internet connection that worked. Hope my long distance troubleshooting helped ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails