10/02/2010

another notch in the ol' belt

ok, enough with the monkey business. seriously now.

2010, so far you've been a bit of a bust. (bust no more, my friends, bust no more!)

i've been full on ideas, but low on motivation and inclination. during the course of my time off in december, i spent some time exploring other blogs to try to explore options & new directions for this blog - and i certainly wasn't lacking in inspiration - and i think i have a pretty good idea of where i want to go, but in the meanwhile, i got bloggy stage fright.

silly, huh?

there've been all these things floating around in this lil ole head of mine, that i couldn't even begin to think about what to post. so i didn't. and the more i thought about it, the more it bothered me. and the less i could write.

so, no more. here we go. sometimes you've just gotta post something. jump in with both feet. so i'm a-jumping.

happy two year blogiversary - here's to new adventures!

3 comments:

Julia said...

Bravo, you! I think there's something really powerful about jumping in, no matter how you might feel! Congratulations on the blogiversary! Onto a new year, new adventures, new fabulous finds and old loves!

Amanda Nicole said...

I hear ya. I've been in a total bloggy rut lately. It feels like I have nothing to write about, but the longer I let it go, the harder it is to get back into it. Happy blogiversary!

Cindy said...

congrats on year no. two and welcome back! the water is great once you get used to it ;). enjoy your weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails