30/03/2010

it only took me forever to make it happen

so it's official.

i've got the apartment i wanted - and the move-in date is this thursday.

i suppose i've got some work ahead of me. but first, i need to hit up arianne for some boxes from the grocery store she works at. and maybe a good search on craigslist for some kitchenware. 

and curtains. i need something to cover those windows. and a couch.

holy hannah, this is strange. and nerve-wracking. and exciting.

hello, new chapter in my life. i'm so pleased to meet you.

ps fantastic new blog find as of this morning - a fellow toronto blogger, sandy b. check her out, really.

10 comments:

Amy said...

Awww, congratulations!! You are going to have so much fun making it yours- I can't wait for pictures!

carollai said...

that's very exciting! :) congrat's!

Cindy said...

congratulations and happy decorating!

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

It is always a fun and challenging time moving, good luck and many years of enjoyment, :) T.

Patty said...

Congratulations on your apartment!

Kate said...

Hi,

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, I've gotta say, yours is pretty darn cute too!

Good luck with the move, I'm about to do the same and know how daunting (and how much hard work!) they can be!

x

katie hanson said...

how amazingly exciting!!!

you'll have soi much fun filling it with treasures!

i stumbled across your blog and love it! just wanted to say hi!

xo, katie
http://www.kateandoli.blogspot.com

sandyb said...

Thank you so much for the lovely mention! (and thank God I'm finally figuring out how to use my Google Analytics.. I was able to find you here!)

Congratulations on the apartment as well! We have a move in common then - mine is next Friday. Oh my.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful blog you have. I leave a footprint from Sweden & Agneta. Nice to meet you!

picciolo said...

hey I hope your move went well and you are enjoying your new home
: )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails