09/08/2010

hello, i'm new here.

Today, I'm sitting outside and have just finished reading the tail end of The Other Boleyn Girl, enjoying the summer breeze and the warm sun on my back.  It's days like these that you want to remember in the middle of winter when it's minus forty degrees with a windchill factor of minus stupid and snow up to your shoulders.

Let me take this opportunity to introduce myself. I'm an avid fan of wunderbug. I love to drop in and see what’s shaking ... but as we all know, very little actually has been. Shaking, that is. Hence, I came along to shake things up a bit.  I'm Courtney’s youngest sister, Arianne.  I like dinners by candlelight, long walks on the beach, fruit salad, and llamas.



It's days like today that you wish you could hold on to - those days where you take a minute, breathe, listen to the wind in the trees, the waves calm and lapping at the shore; to close your eyes and just be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fruit salad part right...

Step-Cousin-Brother-In-Law

Beth Howard said...

How can I say no to someone who likes llamas? heheh

silentai. said...

i love llamas!



llamas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails